KarmaBites

Karma♥Bites’s Mercurial Reads

Eclectic, cross-genre mood reader (but of late, mostly erotica, romance & para/UF—including m/m & ménage).  At times, the realities of life & work tend to dictate how UNreal a world I choose for an escape.

Fair warning:  I may walk like a lady but I cuss like a salty sailor. ^.~

How to Howl at the Moon

Joey W. Hill

Strain
Amelia C. Gormley
Progress: 57 %

The 7th Woman (Nico Sirsky, Chief of Police)
Frédérique Molay

[REBLOG] How to Change Your Followers/Following to Something Fun

Reblogged from Barbara ♥ Lindt Ninja ♥

In this post I'm going to show you how to change the Followers and Following sections on your pages into something creative like Minions and Masters.

On the top of your homepage you’ll notice your navigation bar.

This will bring up your Settings page.

Now Scroll down a bit until you see this:

That’s going to bring up the template customization page. In the upper left hand corner, you’ll see this:

This is going to split your screen, with your blog showing below and the code window at the top. Don’t freak out. Scroll down through the code until you find these lines:

Now you see where it says "Followers"? Here's where you can get creative. Replace "Followers" with the title of your choosing. I suggest "Stalkers", "Creepers", "Minions", you get the point. For demonstrative purposes, I'll go with "Minions". Your code should now look like this:

Okay, so you have your Followers changed. Now for "Following". Scroll down a little further until you see these lines:

Replace "Following" with the word of your choice, in this case, Masters. Your code should now look like this:

DON’T FORGET TO HIT SAVE!

Okay, so as you’ll notice in the screenshot above there’s a drop down menu with the word Blog selected. In order to assure that your Followers/Following is fixed for all your pages you have to select that drop down and repeat the code change for each one listed:

DON’T FORGET TO HIT SAVE FOR EACH ONE!!!

Good luck, everyone. Hope this helps!